* Special education or special needs education is the education of students with special needs in a way that addresses the students' individual differences and needs. Ideally, this process involves the individually planned and systematically monitored arrangement of teaching procedures, adapted equipment and materials, accessible settings, and other interventions designed to help learners with special needs achieve a higher level of personal self-sufficiency and success in school and community. Students with these kinds of special needs are likely to benefit from additional educational services such as different approaches to teaching, use of technology etc.
* To decrease hyper activity
* To improve physical functions
* To improve cognitive abilities
* Multi sensory approach
* Exercises to improve motor skills
* Teaching self help skills
* Teaching functional academics