special needs kids
Applied special needs kids (ABA), previously known as special needs kids, is the application of ‘conditioning’ that changes human behaviors. Mostly Behaviour modification or ABA is an important part of a learning or treatment process. Behavior analysts focus on the observable relationship of behavior to the environment, including antecedents and consequences. By functionally assessing the relationship between a targeted behavior and the environment, the methods of ABA can be used to change many behaviors. Applied special needs kids contributes to language and speech acquisition most importantly in children with special needs kids.
Methods in applied special needs kids range from validated intensive behavioral interventions to basic research which investigates the rules by which humans adapt and maintain behavior. Children with special needs kids spectrum disorder are the much benefitted group by this therapy.
YOU CAN TRUST - special needs kids
No:2, New Thillai Nagar, P.N. Pudur,
Ph: 0422 - 6587705
Mob: 98430 57554
E-mail: kalpanaspecial needs firstname.lastname@example.org
• Planning and programming done by certified BCBA professionals.
• One to one teacher student ratio through out the day.
• Children are exposed to mainstream set up half-a-day.
• In the past five years 34 children with neurological disorders have been successfully mainstreamed into normal school.
• First of its kind to follow Behaviour Modification systematically throughout the day.
• Many facilities under one roof. - special needs kids
• Residential set up available.
• Our centre is recognized by The State government of Tamil Nadu (No. 7082/RD II 4/2012)
special needs kids is a disability that affects the way a person communicates and relates to people around them. Children and adults with special needs kids have difficulties with social skills...
Children with ADHD have problems with attention, controlling their impulses, trouble completing tasks and may be hyperactive. ADHD symptoms can be due to number of other issues...
The term learning disability is used to refer to a range of neurological conditions that affect one or more of the ways that a person takes in, stores, or uses information...