Applied behavior analysis (ABA), previously known as behavior modification, is the application of ‘conditioning’ that changes human behaviors. Mostly Behaviour modification or ABA is an important part of a learning or treatment process. Behavior analysts focus on the observable relationship of behavior to the environment, including antecedents and consequences. By functionally assessing the relationship between a targeted behavior and the environment, the methods of ABA can be used to change many behaviors. Applied behavior analysis contributes to language and speech acquisition most importantly in children with autism.
Methods in applied behavior analysis range from validated intensive behavioral interventions to basic research which investigates the rules by which humans adapt and maintain behavior. Children with autism spectrum disorder are the much benefitted group by this therapy.
• Planning and programming done by certified BCBA professionals.
• One to one teacher student ratio through out the day.
• Children are exposed to mainstream set up half-a-day.
• In the past five years 34 children with neurological disorders have been successfully mainstreamed into normal school.
• First of its kind to follow Behaviour Modification systematically throughout the day.
• Many facilities under one roof.
• Residential set up available.
• Our centre is recognized by The State government of Tamil Nadu (No. 7082/RD II 4/2012)
Autism is a disability that affects the way a person communicates and relates to people around them. Children and adults with autism have difficulties with social skills...
Children with ADHD have problems with attention, controlling their impulses, trouble completing tasks and may be hyperactive. ADHD symptoms can be due to number of other issues...
The term learning disability is used to refer to a range of neurological conditions that affect one or more of the ways that a person takes in, stores, or uses information...